Friday, 5 November 2010

is it really nov?!


20101030-P1130951_shaze
primrose hill
20101030-P1130959_curves

It's been a while ... the ankle is doing a lot better. Thanks for all of your well wishes. What a clutz I am!! I have been going to PT and am now wearing an air cast which is a lot less cumbersome to walk in. We had a fun Halloween though these pics are actually from 2 Halloween parties a couple weeks ago. The actual Halloween pics are on my other camera which hasn't been uploaded for ages. I've been such a slacker!! My mom was just visiting and she left this morning. We had an action packed time and we're all sad she's gone. My house has never looked better though! When Grammy Sue is around things get done and I just love it. We FINALLY have curtains up. And our bedside tables are painted. Ruby got a new (toddler) bed and that got painted as well. I will need to post pics of all of these accomplished projects. All of the sitting around with my foot up really gave me time to take a look around and make some to-do lists. It's nice to actually complete a list - all thanks to my mama :) Tomorrow I am off to Rome for a girls get away with Elaine. We are going to soak up some culture ... and wine. Be back next week!
20101028-P1130903_cbasic
20101017-P1130824_curves

9 comments:

MandM said...

Good for you! Have a fabulous time!

Kmoana said...

love the pics...so beautiful! have an amazing time...by the way, i live for your posts :)!!!

susan said...

I would love to get on the accomplished projects train. Glad you a feeling better!

kelly said...

Leg feeling better + Mom getting projects done for you + going to Rome for girls weekend = life is good!!

willowsmama (Brooke) said...

have a blast..post some pics please of Rome. I want to see what its like:)

Elizabeth Frick said...

Oh. My. GOD!
Is Ruby Yoda? I LOOOOOOVE it!!!

Debbie Sauer said...

Glad to hear your are healing. Take it easy though, it will pay off in the end. Blessings

Mary Kim said...

Rome... I'm packing my bags and I'll meet you there. Glad your ankle is on the mend. I just got back from NY visiting my parents. I went solo and it was great traveling alone with book in hand! I missed the boys though. Let's do a playdate when you're back.. it's been too long! MK

Dina said...

Oh I am with Kelly! Hope it's a fantastic time!!