Wednesday, 30 March 2011

recent obsession

I have many posts that I need to get crackin' on. Things have been busy around here. We've had visitors and Ruby and I took a trip to the US while the boys stayed here to work and go to school. I will get caught up one day but for now I thought I'd share my latest fascination - royal wedding stuff. It's everywhere and most of it is downright tacky but I have seen a few things that would be worthy of having. I have a slight obsession with tea towels and have been collecting them for many years. Whenever we travel I always try to find a cute one to add to the collection. It's always fun to dry dishes while reminiscing about our trip to New Zealand, Bali, or someplace else equally as fabulous. While Brian might argue that we do not need anymore dish towels (because isn't one drawerful enough? NO I say!) I cannot help myself. They are practical and a necessity. So why not I say? These are some of my favorites ... which one is yours?

6 comments:

Christine said...

It's a big event... I think you need them all! ;-)

I'm type obsessed so I vote for the john lewis ones.. of course!

Elizabeth Frick said...

Hmm... the second-to-last is by far the most festive!

Krista said...

I'm obsessed with the wedding too - crazy! I love the Kidston towel - so festive.

kelly said...

I'm seriously hoping you guys get invited to that wedding because I'm looking forward to the blog post and photos! I mean it's not *totally* unreasonable since you've already been to the palace and hobnobed with William's dad (the prince)!!! :)

Dina said...

Cool! You could probably design an entire kitchen around the last one, He He.

Lyndsay said...

I think that's a great idea! I've often wished I had some sort of collection on the go. I might just have to steal your idea!